Animal Orders/Animal Transfers
To get started with a new animal order or an animal transfer (protocol to protocol, account number to account number or facility to facility) users must log into eprotocol.osu.edu, then submit an order/transfer request from their workspace.
To become familiar with the new tool, training is available.
General Rodent Forms
- PI Special Food or Water Record (Form-241)
- Request for Technical Services
- Request for Buprenorphine SR Injection
- Rodent Export Request
Rodent Surgery and Post-Op Forms
- Rodent Surgery Record*
- Rodent Post Op Care Record*
- Rodent Surgery & Post Op Care Record (Batch)*
- *Please note that the forms above may be used as is, and may also be modified to meet your specific needs
- Rodent Cage Level Record Guidance